About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

5/14/2005

Pageant Update

Jessie had 12 girls in her division. She did great and we were very proud! We were very pleased when they crowned her Little Miss Encore! I think she was in shock...she didn't even move. I'm not sure she even realized she won right away. We went out to eat afterwards and had a great time with our family and made lots of phone calls! I mentioned that she didn't have to do another one since she got "a crown" and she has wanted one so badly! She quickly replied that "just because she won didn't mean she wasn't going to do anymore". She is too funny! I will post pictures as soon as I get them scanned...Wal-Mart's digital system was down, so I will have to scan and upload!

Powered By Blogger

Labels