About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

5/19/2005

Readying for the Weekend

Chad and I get to take a much needed trip to the beach on Sunday and come back on Tuesday afternoon. I am involved in a big project at work and it's "debut" was moved to this Monday.....I'll try to not wonder what is going on back in B'ham. Jessie's last day of first grade is tomorrow. It's hard to believe that she is soon starting second grade. I have vivid memories of my second grade year and it causes me to realize that she is at an age where things become more and more memorable in your conscious mind. I also went to New York City when I was seven, which was very memorable, so I hope to offer her some very memorable events this year and in years to come. It seems like yesterday her nursery was being painted with a mural of the Sun, Moon and Stars and an image of the earth which read "He's got the whole world in his hands". Her nursery was so peaceful and exactly like I wanted it to be. Pretty soon that same nursey and decor may be used by my brother and his wife as they await a December arrival and addition to our family. It would be great if they could benefit from the decor in that room, but I will understand if she wants to do her own decor. It was painted by a friend of the family who has recently had a baby and is having health problems following delivery. Keep them in your prayers! I will update after our trip to Destin!

Powered By Blogger

Labels