About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

7/12/2005

Life Notes

~One day I'll learn to trust myself more than others. ~One day I'll learn that despite my best desires to find the good in most everyone...that most everyone is human and will let you down, can be capable of hurting you and can be entirely capable of being phony. ~One day I'll learn that true friends come along only once in a true blue moon therefore everyone is not a friend. ~One day I'll learn deception knows no age limits or boundaries. ~One day I'll learn why I've lived my life in the the way I have and why I didn't lower myself to their standards or lack thereof. ~One day I'll learn that the "good guys don't always finish last"!

Powered By Blogger

Labels