About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

7/01/2005

Wedding Plans

Well, I was beginning to get nervous about finding a dress....now I have two! I bought one on clearance at Southern Bride and then won one off of eBay (good ole' eBay!) So, if I hate the one from eBay - I have the other one to fall back on from Southern Bride (but it is definitely second choice just based on appearances). My eBay seller was a little slow in shipping as they moved their store, but I was told it shipped Wednesday the 29th. So, I am anxiously waiting on the eBay dress. Earlier this month we purchased a dress for Jessie from David's Bridal. It is Blush Pink and it is from their Junior Bridesmaid line. We also completed our pre-marital counseling questionnaire's and are waiting to get our counseling started with Pastor Mark. Also, two of my friends told me this week that they wanted to do something for us / me...so they are hosting a lingerie shower...it will be fun! I have lined up people to sing and play: my friends Ted Stricklin, Katanya Langford and Wendy Thomaston will sing as well as my favorite praise and worship minister, Pastor Tommy Connor will play and hold Praise and Worship at the reception. We want to have a really fun time at the reception and we are sure to have good music with Pastor Tommy at the microphone! It was recently announced he will be leaving the church in Centerpoint to be full time Pastor of our Homewood church and I was crushed. I know God will continue to use he and his wife and grow the Homewood church, but I will definitely miss my favorite praise and worship minister and his wife on Sunday mornings at Centerpoint Cathedral! Working on decorations and picking out invitations. Things seem to be "falling into place"!

Powered By Blogger

Labels