About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

6/30/2006

Day at Home

I got to work from home today and the girls had spent the night with Chad's mom. I did some projects around the house in between returning e-mails and checking voice mail. I started sanding my Salvation Army bookshelf and got my fountain put together for my front porch. Then our new rug was delivered and I was soooo excited to see how it looked in the living room. I needed to go to Hitchin Post to buy some hoof dressing for the horse's hooves, so on the way there I went by the furniture store in Warrior. I found a great sofa table and had it loaded up! They let me take it to see if I liked it but I had a feeling I was going to love it. Got home and we brought it in - it looked great! We went to feed the horses and rode the four wheeler over there. On the way there we ran out of gas and a car was coming. We had to jump off and push out of the road. Then Chad switched to reserve and we were on our way. While we were there I tried a stencil on Goldie for the Patriotic Costume Leadline we are going to do tomorrow night at the Cullman Horse Show. Shelby and I have matching flag shirts and I bought her some new red boots. I will try and post pictures of it! Later on Ryan and Sandi came over and brought the girls home. The girls went straight to the neighbor's....they have been gone to Disney World and the girls have been lonesome! We have tried to keep them occupied this week. Ryan and Sandi are staying since the guys are fishing together tomorrow.

Powered By Blogger

Labels