About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

7/07/2006

Running Free

We let the two new babies go in our FINISHED pasture yesterday morning. Well, it was truly a Kodak moment. They were absolutely beautiful going out thru there! Sparkle is going to see someone today that may be interested in buying her. I will get a picture so I will have one for the memory book in case she sells. My frog is still there....I am glad he feels safe on our porch. I feel the same way...it's just a good feeling here! It's a feeling like putting on that favorite pair of jeans or slipping into really good sheets! Lastly, I have developed a strong dislike for little junebugs, red crunchy bugs that fly in to my fountain and hang around our door! Anyone know what will get rid of them besides my little frog? They way outnumber him! I am going to try to get a picture of him so he can be included!

Powered By Blogger

Labels