About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

9/12/2006

Lesson Day

Jessie had a friend come over this weekend and we had lessons. Her friend, Kara, rode with us to lessons in Haleyville. Lessons went good. Jessie told me before we left that she wanted to ride Jack...Ms Cathy's horse. She started out timid and then loosened up. They had a good ride. On the way home we stopped by the livestock auction where a man was selling tack. Browsed thru his stuff and then stopped at Cowboy Way in Jasper. Got Shelby some new boots and headed home. After getting home, the neighbor and a friend of hers came over so I had five girls at the house! Whew! I rode Sonny that night - because I had two e-mails from people inquiring about him. He rode just as good as the last time I rode him....really better since I had an O-ring snaffle on him this time! So, I responded to all the e-mails and waited to hear back from them. Chad fished a tournament in Demopolis and got in after 6:00...no payout from this trip!

Powered By Blogger

Labels