About a working wife, mom and owner of four horses who lives in Alabama....and trying to take things "one day at a time".

9/06/2006

One Year Anniversary

On Aug 27, Chad and I celebrated our one year anniversary. We are going to celebrate it officially when it is cooler weather by going deep sea fishing. So, for this day we went to church at Gardendale First Baptist and Chad liked it - he really liked it. Yeah! While at church, we saw old friends and saw baby dedication. During that time, we got to see Bet Bet and Jordan's baby Jonah be dedicated and Philip and Rachel Hatcher's little girl. I didn't get to see Philip and Rachel but Jordan ended up sitting in the balcony right by us. I got to hold sweet baby Jonah and he is adorable. It is so hard to believe they are parents. But as good as Bet Bet and Jordan were with my girls - I know they are unbelievable parents. After church, we grabbed a burger and took the girls to my parents for them to keep while we had some time together that afternoon. Sandi had a tea that afternoon in Trussville so Chad took me to it and dropped me off. Sandi is marrying Chad's brother on 9/30. Then Chad picked me up and we headed back to Hoover to find someplace to eat. We milled around in Dick's Sporting goods before heading over to the Cajun Steamer to eat. The food and service were great. We were going to go see a movie but they had all just started and we needed to get the girls home and get ready for school on Monday. Happy Anniversay to us!

Powered By Blogger

Labels